- Minimum Order Quantity: 24 Cubic Meter
- Size (Inches): 9 In. X 4 In. X 3 In., 9 In. X 3 In. X 2 In., 12 In. X 4 In. X 2 In.
- For Use in: Side Walls, Partition Walls
- Brick/Block Color: Grey
- Shape: Rectangle
Aerated Autoclave Concrete blocks contain 80% air and therefore weigh only 1/3rd of a clay Brick. It is formed as a reaction of aluminum metal with blended proportion of lime, cement, gypsum & fly Ash. The hydrogen gas escapes from the reaction giving AAC bricks a strong honey-comb structure. Also termed fly ash blocks these are further cured in an autoclave under high pressure steam to give it desired strength. The production process of AAC blocks has to be very carefully monitored to insure a controlled consistency in the proportions and timing of all ingredients that are used in each batch so that the output is consistent.
As it is light weight that will help to save structural cost. AAC Block is a replacement of traditional red clay brick.AAC blocks is widely accepted in a construction industry because of its below features:
- Light Weight:
- Cost saving in the execution:
- High Strength:
To cover North India we have our another plant in Jhajjar (Haryana). We serve in Delhi, Ambala, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Kaitha, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Panipat, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Yamunanagar, Himachal Pradesh, Mandi, Jammu & Kshmir, Punjab, Amritsar, Rajsthan, Jaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur, Uttar Pradesh, Agra, Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Uttarakhand, Haldwani
- Type:AAC panel prduction line
- Brick Raw Material:Fly Ash
- Processing:Brick Production Line
- Method:Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- materail:flyash,concrete,sand ,cement